- Please read:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. It is required for sales to include the Identification number of the customer on the invoice, please kindly add it to the order in the “notes” area at the bottom of your order, you can also email it later. Orders without ID will be cancelled, you can also use your Passport number.
2. PLEASE NOTE: Purchases by customers from Spain or European Union will be billed for an extra 21% tax.
3. There is a limit of 1 item per person, per update policy. You can only buy one item at each update. An update consists of all items available at a specific day, including all three different times in one day. So you can only buy one item from those available at that day. We will make sure to inform about what will be available at each time. Please note this doesn't apply to original illustrations.
4. If you buy more than one item from an update (for example one dress from the 8AM and another from the 4PM) your second order will be cancelled. Set up time and limitation of quantity should help to reach as many people as possible. Thank you very much for your understanding! In the case of an item getting a duplicate order from two different customers, we'll give priority on a first come first serve basis.
5. Items come from a smoke free home, but I do have two cats. They don't come near the fabrics or sewing space but hair wanders around the house. If you're allergic please let me know and I'll do my best to keep it as much hair free as possible. All clothes get cleaned with a lint roller and checked before packed.
6. Orders will be sent through registered mail with tracking number, if you prefer EMS please contact me.
- MforMonkey is a one person company.
It all began in January 2006 with the first customer hoodie order. Since then I’ve been working hard to make fresh and fun outfits for all kinds of dolls. Although Blythe was my first love and will always be, it is my intention to make clothes for as many type of dolls as possible, reaching all kinds of people with different tastes.
You won’t find much of a distinctive style but a mix of things I like, going from antique lace dresses to punk clothes. All is permitted, nothing is forbidden, sky is the limit!
All clothes are made with love and devotion, attention to detail is the key of my work. Because of this, a lot of time is required in the completion of a dress. Please be patient with me! I promise to give my best in order to create high quality clothes for your dolls!
Hope you enjoy them too!
My name is Cor, I’m a 40 years old trans nonbinary person. Born in Argentina, lived there till 2002. Moved to Barcelona, Spain, were I reside with my furry babies.
I bought my first Blythe (Caroline, VM) on February 2004 and started making clothes for her as soon as she landed in my hands.
I adore sewing, crochet and crafting in general. Beside sewing, I like to make accessories, stands, and all kinds of little pets and friends for dolls. It’s my hobby, my passion and what keeps me sane.
Thank you all for your support all these years! Without all of you I wouldn't be able to have my dream job. <3